Terms and Conditions
- Major development residents press *762*116*1153# dial to get discount up to 15% for using services at Bumrungrad International hospital
- Discount is applicable toward inpatient rooms, medications, certain laboratory fees, certain medical supply fees, and x-rays - excludes doctor's fees, chemotherapy and other specialized tests/procedures.
- Discount applies only to Major Development residents and family members (spouse, children, and parents).
- For using any insurances, benefits are only applicable toward costs the exceeding coverage.
- 15% discount for cash paymentsand 10% discount for credit card payments.
- 10% discount on dental treatment (excluding Orthodontics).
- Promotion period: 15th May – 31st December 2020
- Please present the SMS reply messageto the hospital’s receptionist before using the service
- For more information, please contact Bumrungrad International Hospital at 02 011 3111
- This privilege is exclusively to Major Development residents of condominium project from Metris, Maestro, M Project, Reflection and Aguston.
- This privilege cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
- This privilege is non-transferable and non-refundable or cannot be redeem for cash or any other
products and services
- For more information, please contact Major Development Contact Center 02 116 1111
- The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or suspend any promotions
without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the company's ruling is deemed final.
Founded in 1980, Bumrungrad International Hospital has been a global pioneer in providing world-class healthcare services and international patient support for nearly four decades. Located in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand, a cosmopolitan megacity nicknamed “The City of Angels”and renowned for its culture of exceptional hospitality and delicious cuisine.Bumrungrad is an internationally accredited, multi-specialty hospital listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand since 1989. One of the largest private hospitals in Southeast Asia, Bumrungrad International Hospital cares for over 1.1 million patients from more than 190 countries annually.